About Us

Everything you need to know about our Company

Why choose Us.

  • We make your business grow with us
  • Get reach your customers worldwide
  • Advertise your hall at one place
  • keep records and track your business cash flow
  • Minimize the risk of financial loss

Our Mission.

To make booking/reservations for event hall simple and reliable.

What we Do.

Ukumbibooking.com is an online marketplace for people to lease or rent event halls, tents and open venues to conduct or participate in different events such as weddings, seminars, religious seminars etc

Why you should Register Now?

Along with space, most of the event hall owners offer additional services such chairs, tables, Wi-Fi and decorations. What to offer is up to you.
Ukumbibooking.com handles all of the payment through its payment agents-you never have to deal directly with money. Customer pays whole fee for reservation. 30% of the fee is nonrefundable. Customer gets charged within 24 hours after making reservation.

You get paid through direct bank deposit. Customer is allowed to cancel the reservation at least 5 days before the date of the event. 70% of your rent is automatically sent 48 hours after the lessee makes payment. And you get paid the remaining 30% of your rent 48 hours after expiry of the 5 days before the date of event.

Listing your event hall on Ukumbibooking.com is free. Ukumbibooking.com takes a 3% host rent on each reservation.

To avoid double booking, all bookings made on desk are to be accepted on Ukumbibooking.com

What you charge is up to you.